It's often the case there is an unexpected disruption to "logic" within the supply chain. To avoid costly investments in infrastructure, staff, management or seasonal difficulties such as peak months, externalization is the key. Transport and logistics services thus become the only intermediary between the manufacturer and the final customer. Therefore, we will be responsible for your B2B and B2C supply chain for the best optimization and execution of your critical path. We support you in the development of the multi-channel strategy with an integrated supply chain from procurement to delivery to the consumer, individuals or professionals.
- International shipping solutions for your supplies.
- Receive your goods from different suppliers.
- Receive the products in our bonded warehouses.
- Check and store products.
- Prepare orders received from your e-shops and from your other sales channels.
- Shipment management: a broad range of delivery options. (standards, express deliveries, collect stores, by courier) at both National and International level.
- A range of logistics solutions: receiving goods, checking packing, checking products, storing, order preparation with PDA support, parcelling, annual and periodic inventory.
- A variety of available packages, unique settings, labelling, stickers, advice and support by our team in designing and developing your packaging.
- Editing documents that come with the order
- The follow-up and Management of any disputes that may arise during the logistics process.
- Automate the recovery of shipment status information in a uniformed format, on delivery status.
- Provide support via phone and email