Initially designed to support our e-logistics services, Bansard International has developed its own logistics management tool to handle its customer's multi-channel flow. Our tools provide our customers with increased visibility and accessibility of their stock control, processing and managing orders in the operations control centre for a better service for all our customers.
The use of WMS/TMS aims to bring a better awareness of the quantity and quality of warehouse activity and its stocks while avoiding errors occurring during preparation, so optimizing the operation, and improving traceability, etc. Our WMS/TMS was developed in-house by our branch, CrossLog International.
Our tools are set up with three main modules:
- Logistics: warehousing, supply management.
- Transport: shipping management.
- Customer services: reverse logistics, claims, delivery notifications.
WAREHOUSE TRACKING & MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Inventory tracking, import and export, stock alertsomers and suppliers
- Track orders of customers and suppliers
- Return management
- The addition of the documents to be attached to the parcel
- Activity dashboards
TRANSPORT TRACKING & MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Coordination and monitoring of traffic flow
- Shipping order placement
- Write shipping labels/Edition of shipping labels
- Declaration and dispute follow-up
- Supply ordering
- The ability to track parcels in any transport mode
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP & MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Communication with your customers about the status of their orders and deliveries by email or by automated text message in an unified format.
- Marketing campaigns
We interface our system with those of our customer's, whether it is ERP, open source Prestashop, Magento, or e-commerce leaders.