CUSTOMS AND TAX CHANGES TO BE ANTICIPATED
On January 1st 2021, new customs formalities will be applied between the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Union (EU). Companies wishing to import or export to or from the UK will need to have an EORI number. In addition, authorisations (e.g. AEO) issued by the UK will cease to be valid in the European Union (EU). Changes will also be made on VAT: on import into the EU, VAT will apply for products of UK origin; on export, EU products going to the UK will be exempt from VAT.
EXPERTS TO HELP YOU
With experience in the field of supply chain and customs since 1963, our teams of experts are there to optimise all your operations, including those related to the new Brexit customs regulations.
From advice on the EORI number to the conformity audit of all your components, including the optimisation of the customs tariff (HS codes) of your goods, our specialists are always available.
Our various agencies or bonded warehouses are spread throughout the country, particularly in Calais and Dunkirk.
A DEDICATED TECHNOLOGY
A full web platform has been developed to facilitate your operations and Brexit customs controls, and to record and dematerialise all your document exchanges so that you can access them anywhere, at any time.
- Personalized and secure space
- Real-time visibility of customs clearance (Interfacing with ERP Cargowise)
- Archiving and consultation of the various documents (invoice, packing list)
- Integration of the customs declaration
- Follow-up of KPI's (evolution of the number of annual declarations, amount of monthly duties and taxes, ...)
- Live Chat capability for immediate response
- Full AEO
- National Centralised Customs Clearance
- Delta-G / Delta-X / Delta-T
- NCTS (New Computerised Transit System)
- Collection credit guarantee - Comprehensive guarantee - Transit comprehensive guarantee - Miscellaneous transaction credit
- Temporary Storage Facility (TSF) Lesquin - Customs Warehouse
Agreement with French Customs to request temporary storage in ports and the Channel Tunnel on the French side.
For more information and to help you with your Brexit customs formalities, please contact our teams email@example.com
- JANUARY 2021
- DECEMBER 2020