Bansard International assures your import and builds credibility within your customer-supplier relationship.
Problems due to poor quality or lack of SOP’s being in place within the Asian network can on occasion bring surprises! These issues are diverse, ranging from non-compliant packaging, poor handling of hazardous materials, given specifications not being adhered to, damaged cartons and even missing products.
Bansard International guarantees continued support, assisting you from the factories preliminary audit right through to the loading of your shipment. The provision of a whole range of services helps secure your supply chain from the outset, thus saving our customers both time and money.
TEST & AUDIT
Research, laboratory testing, accreditation, obtaining standards
SOCIAL AUDIT, TECHNICAL AUDIT
Monitoring compliance with human rights, international laws and international conventions, we can control working conditions to ensure sure that employees work within a safe and healthy environment. Bansard continues to monitor production capacities, overall organization, and manage suppliers.
SUPPLIER FACTORY INSPECTION
Bansard monitor the production site to identify any problems and optimize overall production quality.
Bansard seeks to ensure that your personally required specifications have been correctly interpreted and implemented by your suppliers. We perform the necessary corrective action before the first production runs as a preventative means to help prevent quality incidents and allow for extended lead times.
FINAL INSPECTION AT THE FACTORY
AT THE FACTORY
Bansard monitor compliance with standards and specifications for both products and packaging. Before shipment, we seek verification that the product complies with the required degree of quality. An inspection report (AQL) on quality measurements, compliance, safety, labelling, packaging, etc. is duly sent.
Background task inspections are carried out on our logistics platform. Shipment schedules are synchronized, and interactions between suppliers and technicians are removed to avoid incidents of corruption or attempts of intimidation. We optimize capacities and costs through a reduction in inspection and training cycles.
SECURE, MODERN WAREHOUSES
- Equipped with alarm system, full video surveillance, and fire protection devices, we assure you of 24/7 protection.
- An isolated, secure area is dedicated purely towards quality control.
- All our equipment is modern and of premium quality, ranging from electronic scales to our forklifts and mobile cranes.
- Bansard has the ability to intervene at the first sign of any problem.
- Customers are provided with a qualified personal contact.
- Our orderly team are managed by "Insurance" controllers who are in charge of technical expertise, coordination and the guarantee of inspection ethics.
These valuable staff are responsible for both ethic control and the supervision of the quality controllers themselves while identifying defects according to the specialist cargo AQL (Acceptable Quality Limit) Method, Military Standard 105E / NF 06-022
INSPECTION PROCESSES ARE VALIDATED BY THREE PROTOCOLS
- Inspection protocols dedicated towards products and brand requirements.
- Communication protocols govern interactions between the various stakeholders.
- Emergency protocols are in place should there be a mismatching of the product and parties responsible for giving instruction and direction are unavailable.