Bansard International supports and advises you on an individual basis, helping you to benefit from the full range of solutions offered by customs legislations. The performance of Customs and Excise operations depends on the fluidity of your exchanges. An optimized supply chain goes through all the necessary steps by appropriately following customs constraints. Knowledge of these wide-ranging regulations is paramount; our experts are qualified and experienced to be able to assist you throughout the process. For companies, not registered for trade within the European Union, who wish to commercialize their products within the European market, Bansard International can also become your fiscal representative and manage all Customs and Excise formalities and taxes for you.
Supply chain audit and Customs & Excise consultation
Support for obtaining AEO approval
BTI & BOI
Binding tariff information (BTI). Binding origin information (BOI).
Full visibility of stock inventory, holding and dispatch services within our dedicated Customs Bonded facilities
LITTLE PARCEL CUSTOM CLEARANCE
E-commerce customs clearance, fast release.
Safety, security & simplified customs formalities
- Assistance with examining your logistics processes to submitting the legal entity to Customs administration
- Advice on selecting the most suitable AEO status for your needs
- BINDING TARIFF INFORMATION (BTI) & BINDING ORIGIN INFORMATION (BOI)
- Preparing and filing your applications with Customs and Excise to determine the classification of your goods or by having their origins certified
- Offering a legal guarantee of tariff classification to all EU member States, Customs and Excise departments
- Securing your international operations by having the source of your goods certified by the customs authorities
- This confirmation needs to be provided before customs clearance and is valid for six years