B. AERO is the answer to deal with all your emergencies!
Our service is able to meet the requirements of civil & business airlines, Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
We are available 24/7/365, whatever the time zone, to organize in the shortest time the sending of your urgent parts whatever the origin and the destination.
With our global presence near major airports, the group's agile structure, our access to reserved areas and our experienced staff, we are able to take care of your requests instantly.
Our values: Availability, responsiveness, quality.
CRITICAL / ROUTINE
CHARTER / PART CHARTER
NEXT FLIGHT OUT (NFO)
ON BOARD COURIER (OBC)
- AOG Service with dedicated aircraft and crew to transport your goods directly to your destination.
- Rate quotes within 24 hours to find charter flights from all over the world
- TIME-CRITICAL Solution: Next Flight Out (NFO), one of the most popular choice by selecting the next available flight (commercial or cargo) from your city of departure.
- On Board Courier (OBC), also known as Hand Carry service is our express service 24/7 – 365 days using commercial flights to move your shipment around the world.
- Expert knowledge of customs formalities, regulatory compliance and management of specific authorizations depending on the project and countries.
- Multi-party operations, also known as “triangular” operations implementing all the necessary operations and procedures: taxation, customs, documentary, transportation and logistics aspects.
Bansard Tunisia with the teams of Bansard Maghreb in Paris provided customized solutions for two projects: the relocation of a machining line and the transport of an Air France jet engine. Faced with such complex projects, the Bansard group is always able to meet the challenges that may arise with professionalism in transport and flexibility.
Bansard International has successfully organized and carried out special transport from the French city of Roissy-en-France to a machining center for the manufacture of titanium in Mghira, Tunisia.
This exceptional shipment was transported safely between the two countries thanks to the quality supervision of Bansard Tunisia, a major player in the field of subcontracting in the aeronautics industry.
Groupe Bansard, with its extensive experience and efficient organization, was able to complete this complex task in such a short time.